Tuesday, July 6, 2010


So, I figured since this is my first blog entry I would show you a finished product. This is a birthday gift that I made for my husband's step mom. I decorate the buckets myself and I make everything that I put in them. Since the outside is green I decided to coordinate the scent; Cucumber Melon. Included in the bucket is body spray, lotion, candles, bath salts, bath bomb fizzies, and lip gloss. This was one of the first bath buckets I made. I have so much fun designing them and deciding what scents I'm going to use. My daughter and my niece love helping me make the bath bomb fizzies, and I love them helping me. I have since received orders for buckets for Easter, Teacher Appreciation, Birthday Gifts, Mothers Day Gifts, and raffle items. I am very excited for the upcoming holidays. I have so many ideas for the buckets. They will definitely make one of a kind personalized gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased one as a birthday gift and she LOVED IT!!!

    Thank you so much for a totally unigue gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete