Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here is another bucket I'd like to share. This one is for my best friend's dance teacher. I have added something new to this bucket. I made feet fizzies!!! All of the bath fizzies I made in the past were just for the bath; but because this is for a dance teacher I wanted to do something special. I found an essential oil recipe that was specifically for a foot bath. I made them pink so that they matched the rest of the bucket. Also in this bucket is a red apple bath fizzie and some of my cupcake bath fizzies. I have also been experimenting with some Halloween stuff so be sure to check back shortly for those!! Instead of giving out candy to those little ghosts and goblins why not give out bath fizzies!!! Check back this week for pictures of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment